Compared to the conventional rasoi of today, the kitchen has a lot more personality. It has evolved into a multipurpose space in the home, in addition to serving as the kitchen, it also serves as the dining room, a cozy retreat, or a particular spot for gatherings. Naturally, it merits special attention. Consider decorating your kitchen to bring forth your most excellent qualities. Kitchen solutions offer numerous styling options for this area of your dream home. In this article, we discuss Best tips to maintain modular kitchens.
Why Opt For A Modular Kitchen?
The open kitchen concept is becoming more and more common in new projects. A modular kitchen gives your house a genuinely trendy appearance, but maintaining it regularly is crucial to maintaining that appearance.
So, remember these nine straightforward yet powerful tips to ensure the long-term maintenance of your modular kitchen!
Best Tips To Maintain Modular Kitchens
Best Cleaning Your Kitchen
• Setting up an effective program for kitchen cleaning is the first and most important step in extending the life of your modular kitchen.
• Plan your cleaning on a daily, weekly, monthly, biennial, and annual basis, and try to stick to it.
• Cleaning the sink, doing the dishes, wiping down the stove, and sweeping the kitchen floor are all examples of the kitchen’s daily healthy habits.
Best The Deep Clean
• The benefit of a comprehensive deep clean is frequently overlooked, yet there are a number of difficult-to-reach nooks and crannies that can only be addressed with one.
• Once or twice a year, you could schedule a few days for yourself to complete this task.
• Hiring a team of experts to perform a complete deep cleaning would be the more sensible and practical course of action.
Best Organise Yourself
• Being organised is probably one of the best ways to increase the longevity of your kitchen—no pun intended.
• Organise the clutter in your kitchen and designate a specific area for each item. After using it, don’t forget to put it back where it belongs.
• Use lemon juice, vinegar, or any other light cleaning agent to clean a worktop.
• Use a cloth or sponge dipped in soapy water to clean the countertop after use.
• Another quick cure is to sprinkle baking soda over the issue area, rub, rinse, and dry.
• Washing with fibers or powders should be avoided because they can easily result in scratches.
• To further prevent aggravating the scratches, avoid using knives or spatula to remove stains or residues.
• Close the kitchen cabinet doors to protect yourself from the effects of cooking grease and outdoor condensation.
• Before putting them inside the cabinets, make sure the dishes and other objects are completely dry.
• This will stop bacteria from growing inside the cabinets and the formation of unwanted odors.
• Mop your floor as soon as you see any oily or sticky messes. Otherwise, take out the mop as you shut down your kitchen at the end of the day.
• Your hob is always being splattered with oil, dishes, food particles, and stains. Make baking soda solution, and spray it on the stove to clear it up. After giving it some time to work, remove it with a sponge or non-abrasive cloth.
• Remember that cleaning the hob every day is necessary to get rid of dirt and stains, but overly vigorous cleaning can ruin the smooth finish of your hob and leave permanent scratches on it.
• Clear out any remaining dishes, food scraps, and other debris in the sink.
• Without these objects to contend with, cleaning will become a lot simpler and quicker.
• Rinse the sink with a gentle soap or vinegar and lemon solution to clean it. The lemon will leave a fresh aroma while the vinegar will remove the lime scale, stains, and other filth.
• Try using a nylon scrub brush if the stains are really difficult. Pay close attention to the nooks and crannies because that’s where dirt likes to hide.
Wall And Tile Maintenance
• To give your kitchen a gleaming appearance, it’s critical to regularly clean the walls and tiles in addition to the cabinets, racks, and countertops.
• To prevent persistent stains on the tiles and walls, clean them frequently, ideally once a week.
• To maintain the walls and tiles clean and hygienic, you might use a mild detergent or disinfectant spray.
Intelligent kitchens are quickly becoming the norm as more people party in the comfort of their own homes, making the kitchen the perfect place to gather with loved ones.
As we have understood that a modular kitchen is easy to maintain and displays a hygienic ambiance, we at Swadeshi Bharat, the modular kitchen designers help fulfil a family’s desire of having a modular kitchen. Let’s help plan your modular kitchen!
Leave a Reply